☼ As usual, we are open all summer with the same opening hours as always. We wish you all a good summer ☼
To gain full access to our webshop, find our entire product range and see our prices, you need to be logged in.
Log in to your account here
or sign up as a customer here
< Back to FAQ index
FAQ - 1 - Shipping and delivery
- The EAN code is the line of numbers below the barcode of your goods.
The EAN code is typically 13 digits and looks like this:
- You can track your packages using the Track & Trace information, which you can find under each order in your order list.
To find your order list, click on My Toolbox in the menu at the top of the website where you select My orders.
You can also find your order list by clicking here.
- Once you have entered your order list, you will be able to see a list of all the orders you have ordered with us.
To find Track&Trace information on an order, click View order based on the order you want to find Track & Trace information on.
Click on View tracking numbers to see your Track & Trace number. (See picture)
- Please note that updates can take up to 24 hours to appear on the carrier's website
- You can change your primary/default delivery address by clicking on data in the menu at the top of the website.
Here you scroll down until you reach Delivery addresses where you will be able to see a small edit symbol based on each address you have registered for your account.
You can also click here to get to your master data page.
- You can check the status of your orders in your order summary on the website.
You can find your order list at the top of the website under My toolbox and click on My orders.
You can also finde your order list by clicking here.
- Yes, we also supply Greenland, the Faroe Islands and Sweden.
- Yes, we deliver to Greenland and the Faroe Islands.
- You have the opportunity to follow your parcel via the Track & Trace number you have received
with your order confirmation. Find your order here
Please note that updates may take up to 24 hours to appear on the carrier's website.
If the item has not arrived at the expected time, contact the carrier for further information. You can find contact information for PostNord here or GLS here.
- If the package has visible damage, you must advertise customer service as soon as possible (+45) 70 22 25 05, and this must be done within 24 hours of receipt.
In case of hidden damage, you must advertise to customer service as soon as possible or at the latest within 5 days. You can contact customer service by email or phone (+45) 70 22 25 05
If you contact outside of business hours, send an email to [email protected]
- Yes, you have to pay shipping for each package shipped.
< Back to FAQ index
Fandt du ikke, hvad du søgte?